This webpage is dedicated to sharing the lessons PEPY Empowering Youth has learned through our past programs. Here, you can access reports on projects that we have now transitioned out of. Inline with our commitment to transparency, we enjoy showcasing our achievements and challenges so that other organizations can learn and improve. You can also access manuals, so if you are an organization wanting to adopt some of these projects for yourself, you can share resources we have collected!
Manuals and Lessons Learned:
- Child Clubs
- Classroom Libraries
- Creative Learning Class – Math
- Creative Learning Class – Science
- English Class
- Literacy Camp
- Primary School Library
- Sahakoom Apeewhat Sala
- Traveling Teacher Support – to request the Appendix Lesson Examples, please contact us.
- Creative Learning Class Final Report
- English Class Final Report